Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, March 02, 2007

More Articles

I just submitted two more articles to Associated Content this morning. I really like writing for them, and have always enjoyed non-fiction writing almost as much as fiction. The one negative about writing for them is you really aren't sure how much you will be paid for each article until they send you the bid. It isn't based on a traditional so much per word, or flat rate, it's basically up to a fairly elusive criteria that the reviewers have to use to make the offer. I've been pretty lucky though with the last three articles in that the offers have been on the high side of their pay range. The articles today will be a new experience in how they pay however since they are not 'original'. That's right, they will pay to publish reprints as well as original work. Don't misunderstand--it has to be YOUR work, but it doesn't have to be exclusive only to their site. The two articles I submitted were previously published on my various blogs. I've heard that they pay about the same for non-exclusive as they do exclusive, but I'll let you know. It has taken about 7 days as a rule to get an offer on each article.

No comments: