Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, March 02, 2007

From The Outside In

One of the things my husband and I dream of doing as one of our remodeling projects is either the addition of a sun room, or a large porch. I like the idea of a sun room because it's like the best of both worlds--like being outside without the mosquitoes or if it happens to be raining. Out here in the country lightening storms are a form of entertainment. I can't tell you how often we've sat in the living room looking out the big picture window at the lightening striking down in the fields. You can see for miles out here with no buildings blocking the view so it's quite a show. I can't even imagine how cool it would be to sit in a sunroom during a storm, or even a light rain. I love sitting out in the barn when it's raining. The sounds of the rain hitting the roof, I usually leave the big doors open so I can watch it too.

The designs on the SunPorch Home page are really great and a fantastic new design feature are the easy slide windows. Really like being outside indoors. You can even remove the upper and lower windows and make it into a screen porch on days when you want the breeze to come through. The folks at Sunporch.com are celebrating their new design with a 10% off discount promotion. I think it's time Bob and I made the final decision. It would make a terrific summer addition. It makes me feel better about the yukky weather we're having here now just thinking about the possibilities.

No comments: