Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Too Poor To Die

I've always told my kids I was 'too poor to die so they'd have to put up with me a few more years'. While that may be funny it's not really fun to think about what would happen to my kids if I left them with the debt, and burden of taking care of the bills after I'm gone. Death Insurance is certainly not something one likes to talk about, or even think about. Death, however is certainly the only thing you can really count on. It's going to happen. You hope it won't happen for a long time to come, but it's just going to. So, like the many unpleasant things you have to think about and do because it's necessary, and important, you have to think about what will happen when you die. For me insurance is a necessary part of living. I can sleep better knowing my kids won't have to go into debt to pay my remaining bills, or put me in my final resting place.

No comments: