Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Where to Put Everybody

We live way out in the country, so when family, or friends come to visit, it's often for the night (at least). Then we're faced with where do we put everybody? Although our home has three bedrooms, in the past all three were occupied, hubby and mine's, and the kids in theirs. Now that the kids are grown and gone, both of those bedrooms have been turned into offices for my husband and myself, and there isn't a bed in sight. We do have a futon in hubby's office, and one in the livingroom for those overnight guests, but I've been thinking about putting a sofa in my office.

Every home needs to have one or two sleeper sofas and one would fit just right in my office, giving a place to sit in the daytime when hubby comes in to chat. There's a chair in here now, but a couch would be more comfortable plus if I wanted I could lay back and 'think' on my couch if I had one. Oh no, that's not napping! That's working! Really. The bonus is that they're the perfect piece of furniture when family, or friends come to visit. The styles and sizes are so varied now. Most times you can't even tell a sleeper sofa from any other couch. The mattresses now are so much better than they used to be too. I think it will be the perfect addition to my office.

No comments: