Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, March 26, 2007

When Life Gets Hectic...pamper yourself

I have felt so time crunched lately. I barely have time to get the work done online that I NEED to do to make ends meet. I'm glad for the spring like weather we've been having and it is making me all too happy to complete the many neglected duties outside on the farm, not too mention that springtime means new babies everywhere and lots of attention needed in that direction. It's great, and everyone is happy and healthy and I know this is a temporary problem that will correct itself fairly soon--still I feel like the woman in the old 'Calgon' commercials screaming 'Calgon-Take me away!'

I think it's time for a nice long bubble bath, and a tub full of chocolate too tonight. I may make Monday nights my 'pamper me' nights. We all need a little of that when life gets hectic.

No comments: