Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Child's Play?

It's kind of scary. You can't even really be sure you're safe in your own home. I've heard of stories of man-made items crashing into houses. Cars, planes, etc... and that's scary enough, but how about a rock from outter space? I found this on my opening screen this morning and while in all fairness nobody knows for certain it is a rock from outter space, it sure is from somewhere and it doesn't look particularly man-made.

I had to like the one neighbor's comment at the end about it being the most exciting thing to happen around the neighborhood in the time he'd lived there, but he was glad it wasn't HIS house. How typical. Cool, so long as it didn't happen to me. At least the man who lived in the house wasn't home when the rock hit--now to find out what intergalactic child is throwing rocks at our houses.

No comments: