Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hacking Isn't a Cough

They're looking for you. If they find you, you can lose your identity. Sounds like a sci-fi channel special rather than a real life circumstance, but yesterday's science fiction movie is today's reality.

Check out this article on myths about windows passwords. I'm going to have to rethink some of my passwords. I've kind of fallen for a couple of the myths such as using random strings of letters and numbers vs words, and my passwords are rarely over 15 characters long, my memory is too short. I do however keep a very detailed log of my passwords because there are so darned many of them, but it's a pain to have to look up each one every time I need to use them. One thing the article didn't say is if it's safe to use the computer memory to remember passwords. Anyone know if that's secure or not?

No comments: