Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

E-baby

Just recently I decided to check out the possibility of doing some selling on Ebay for profit. I know lots of folks who do it part-time and make quite a bit of cash in their spare time. (What? Spare time? Who has that?) What I didn't know until just yesterday just how many companies are set up to be a 'middle-man' for Ebay entrepenuers. There's Doba and BidFuel just to name a couple that I came across yesterday in my research. They're pretty amazing really. They have the product--you sell it--they ship it out and do all the manual grubby work like that for you. All you do is sit at your computer and write up the listings.

So far I'm leaning a little towards the Doba site but I haven't made any real commitments yet. I signed up for both Doba and BidFuel's free trials and am checking out the possibilities. I like that with the Doba one you don't pay upfront for their items, although their monthly membership is a tad pricey they have a deal going on now that significantly reduces that which is cool. I just spoke on the phone with one of their reps to get more information and they were very accomodating and helpful.

I'll let you know more as I get more info on this exciting and complicated business of Ebay'ing.

No comments: