Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Up and Down

My days and my nights are all messed up. That's what happens I guess when you've been ill and spending a lot of time either in bed, or convalesing on the couch in front of the tv half asleep and drugged out on cold medicine. Last night I was up at 11 pm after tossing and turning. I even came on line and posted a bit for as long as I could manage to stay up before my head felt like it would explode from the effort. I need to get up and come on line to feel even a little human each day. The weird part is after being sick for several days it feels really strange to not be here all day long. The first day is a relief. You just want to be sick and relax. The next day you just can't help staying in bed. After that though it drives you nuts. At least it does me.

No comments: