Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Mom's Spots

I know there are lots of you stay at home mom types out there. I'm 'techincally' a stay at home mom, since I do stay at home, and I am a mom... even though my children are long grown and living on their own now. I wanted to share a couple of cool new message boards I've found in my cruisings lately. (They themselves are not new, they've been around a while and are very well populated... they're just new to me.)

The first one is Amity Mom, and the other is MotheringDotCommune, both are really great places, and even have spots for those of us with grown children. They're active too, unlike some Internet 'graveyard' forums that are lucky to get one or two posts a day (if that), they will keep you hoping with their constantly moving threads.

No comments: