Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Taking My Time

You know what I did today?

Don't laugh. Are you sitting down? Of course you are, you're at your computer readig this so you're sitting down. I exercised!

Yep, me. Now I don't run. If you ever saw me attempt it you'd know why. You'd probably gouge your eyes out from the experience. I haven't had a chance to get that bike yet. Hopefully soon because I like that better, but for the time being I have set aside a half hour a day for a nice, refreshing walk. For the most part at this time it's rather leisurely, but I did do the last two blocks in a 'power walk' style to get my heart pumping harder (that really didn't take more than a few steps, but I forged on.)

Afterwards I felt--

Good.

I think this might actually catch on. I wonder if anyone else knows about it.

No comments: