Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Time To Not Spare

There are only twenty-four hours in a day. I think most of us have known that for our entire lives. I still somehow can't seem to get things done in one day that need to be done. I think it's time to prioitize what I'm doing. I've kind of started that by actually paying attention to the things that bring me the greatest joys, or the best finaincial return, or both. It's hard to say 'goodbye' to other things though. Do you ever feel like you're hanging on to something just because it feels strange to let it go. Like since you were doing it you should keep doing it? I think I'm getting there with the editing job. It's something that feels strange to let go, but it sure doesn't bring the joys I thought it would except on rare occassion and it's much, much, much more work than it is reward in either of the above catagories. Still, it's hard to just let it go. Time is forcing the issue on me though, and being ill lately has made that time even more valuable. I think it's time to just bow out--gracefully or not.

No comments: